Sunday 13 March 2016

23.


So when you're reading this I'll have been 23 for a whole week, which is a little surreal. For someone who is still convinced that they're actually 19, every birthday beyond 20 has felt like a bit of a rude addition. I did have a really lovely day, sharing it with Mother's Day meant that I was home for the weekend and we went to one of my favourite restaurants (look out for my month in review post which will chat about this more!). 

I also thought my birthday would be a good point to do a bit more of ~get to know~ me style post-so here we go with 23 things about me.

1. I'm a Pisces and read my horoscope each morning, even though I'm not 100% sure I truly believe in it!
2. I'm a Hufflepuff  and totally proud
3. My Myers Briggs type is INFJ, and in case you hadn't guessed, I'm totally obsessed with personality quizzes
4. I literally cannot use eyebrow pencils, so my eyebrows are never on fleek.
5. I am one of the clumsiest people I know; I once threw five trays of drinks down myself when I was working a dinner party
6. I could eat Italian food every day for the rest of my life
7. The first concert I ever went to was S Club 7, where I worked flares and butterfly clips 
8. The first 'grown-up' concert I went to was Foals at the Engine Shed in Lincoln, where I rocked Tammy Girl red jeans & spent most of the night dodging flying pints
9. I was born six weeks early and have been annoyingly early to everything ever since
10. I had train-track braces for almost two years and then promptly lost my retainers; don't be like me
11. I ditched Gymnastic classes as a child because I got upset that I couldn't do a forward roll
12. I rode horses for 10 years, and I miss it a lot
13. I've been dying my hair on-and-off since I was 14, I've been a 'lovely' shade of copper (blonde that went wrong), plummy brown, light brown, reddish brown, straight-up red and then my current dark brown
14. I can't imagine ever wearing anything other than skinny jeans when it comes to jeans
15. My first celebrity crush was Orlando Bloom, specifically in the Pirates of the Caribbean films
16. I saw The Princess Diaries film in the cinema four times
17. My favourite restaurant in Birmingham (of the ones I've visited) is The Lost & Found
18. Snapchat makes me feel like an old woman as I just don't get it
19. If I had to shop in one shop forever it would be Zara, which I just adore
20. I cry at most films (including Ice Age...don't ask)
21. My middle name is Victoria
22. I have a younger brother who is two years younger than me
23. There is nothing that drives me more crazy than people who are never on time

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment