Thursday 27 November 2014

2014 Throwback: Cumbria


In August, my Dad's parents celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary and to celebrate a whole load of us de-camped to the Lake District to spend a few days in the area near to where my Dad and his brother & sister grew up.


 We spent a lovely weekend playing giant jenga, eating delicious food, relaxing in front of real fires, introducing my Gran to Cheeky Vimto (seriously) and falling a bit in love with my family's adorable dogs, especially Molly the puppy.



Really, the one thing that I just constantly couldn't get over is how gorgeous Cumbria is. The landscapes around the lakes are just stunning and so atmospheric. I can only imagine how amazing it must be in the snow. It's definitely a place that I'd love to revisit.



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment