Sunday 24 May 2015

Clicklist #3


-I love mint ice-cream and the idea of being able to drink it; especially as a breakfast is incredibly appealing.

-My family holiday for many years was to Spain (specifically Moraira on the Costa Blanca), and The Everywhereist's post on sweet treats from the area really led me down memory lane. Farton's are delicious.

-Amy's travel posts seem to be appearing in every clicklist so far. York is somewhere that has always been on my 'to visit' list, and isn't a very long train journey from where I live so I don't have much of an excuse. Her post has definitely inspired a visit.

-I love the feeling of this piece.

-25 Things All Girls Secretly Do. It's crazy to think the amount of time I've been convinced that I'm a creepy weirdo, only to realise that I'm definitely not alone.

-I also love reading people's letters to their younger selves (Dear Me is great). Michelle's letter to her 18-year-old self is so good, and just adds to how inspiring I find her.

-Returning to drinkable delicious sounding food; marshmallow milkshake.

-I really, really like Meg's post on changing the conversation we have when we talk about our bodies.

-This Buzzfeed article on Sports Direct and zero hours contracts is eye-opening to say the least

-Carrie went to Aix-en-Provence, and the streets are just so beautiful

-Changes may well be afoot in my life fairly soon (hopefully, currently at the mercy of the slowest HR department ever), so this post by Anna about meal planning and The Financial Diet's piece on food shopping were really interesting. Though I lived away from home at uni, a year away from solo food shops is quite a long time.

-Rose went to the Chelsea Flower Show, and I love her photos of the displays. My personal faves were the Chatsworth garden, Kazuyuki Ishiara's garden and The Beauty of Islam garden.

-Michelle also went to the Hello Kitty restaurant in Hong Kong, where dim sum is literally shaped like Hello Kitty. Amazing.

-21 Things Young Women Shouldn't Be Afraid to Ask For

-And another travel guide. This time for Amsterdam, a place which features frequently on my Tumblr, but somewhere that I'e never actually been.

I cannot believe that we're knocking on June's door already! And that I've been graduated for almost a year. Time is really flying.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment