Monday 20 April 2015

Spring Dreams: Wishlist #1

I'm not sure what it is about officially being in spring, but I've definitely got a tingle to change up my wardrobe. However, my purse doesn't quite share my desire to spend, so here's hoping putting a list together here will quench by spendy thirst...

(also sorry about that editing blip above, trust me, it's annoying to me too but I forgot to save the file!!)

Necklace, Marks & Spencer, £18 | Bag, ASOS, £18| Earrings, ASOS, £8| Scalloped flats, ASOS, £20| Watch, Daniel Wellington, £159| Flats, Butterfly Twists, £30






Basically an awful lot of blue, and an some blogger inspired pieces (nods to Hannah, Olivia and Suzie). Also, I definitely do not need a new watch but a jeweller's in town just started selling Daniel Wellington and they are calling to me.

What have you got your eye on lately?

Amy

Disclaimer: I do work for Marks & Spencer, but they have not paid me to feature their items. Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment