I've spoken about my complete love of Taylor Swift before and when I saw this 1989 tag on Charlotte's blog, I couldn't really resist it.
1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, what would it be and why?
It's a definite tie between London and Birmingham. London is such a buzzy city and I love everything about it from the architecture to the shopping to the fact that it's pretty much the home of the arts and political scene in England. However, Brum will also have a place in my heart as it was the city that I lived in and worked in during university and I miss it a hell of a lot.
2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Probably that I'm super together and organised and unflappable, This is laughably inaccurate.
3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
Just one?! Probably one of my (many) playsuits. Or my black lace Monki underwear which always gives me such a boost.
4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you are afraid of?
Fire. I literally get nervous lighting candles and hated working with bunsen burners when I was in school.
5. All You Had to Do was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I wish I still lived with my housemates? But really, I'm kind of good with people not being in my life who don't deserve to be.
6. Shake It Off // What is something that you have had to shake off?
General negativity and anxiety from myself about my future.
7. I Wish You Would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
I'd like this weird crush I'm developing to maybe go somewhere? Maybe?
8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
Being a semi-decent person who bought more happiness to others than sadness.
10. How to Get the Girl // What is your favourite chat-up line?
I reaallly don't like chat-up lines, just say hi.
11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
My desire to write. I definitely lost it in my teens and throughout my time at uni when I just told myself that nothing I had to say mattered when compared to these Great Writers. And now I have a diary and a blog and little novel ideas and it's wonderful.
12. I Know Places // Where is one place that you always feel safe?
13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
That I am enough being the person I am ("You are enough, you are so enough"). After years of poor self-esteem and then a break-up that left me feeling like a piece of poop I was really not in a good place. However, over the past year I've had a long look at myself and those around me and come to a place of self-acceptance that I didn't think I would ever achieve.